NALM is a Board run organization. The 8-member Board, together with an advisor from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, furthers the mission, values, and goals of NALM through visioning, planning, and running the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Yearly Board elections are held by the membership for NALM. NALM Board members serve for a term of at least three years and are able to be re-elected for a second term.
- David Amico, Diocese of Albany
- Kathy Barkdull, Board Treasurer
- Linda Cunha-Ricchio, Diocese of San Jose, Board, Vice Chair
- Nelsa Elias, Diocese of Brooklyn
- Mark Erdosy, Marian University, Archdiocese of Indianapolis, Board, Chair
- Mark Hoggard, Diocese of Richmond, Board Secretary
- Bridget Klawitter, Archdiocese of Milwaukee
- Carol Walters, Archdiocese of Chicago, Immediate Past Board Chair
- Most Rev. John C. Wester, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, Episcopal Moderator