When you become a member of NALM, you take an active role in the development of lay ministry in the Catholic Church. Membership is available to anyone who believes in NALM’s visionary mission and diverse lay ministry endeavors.
NALM members serve in parishes, dioceses, hospitals, schools, higher education, and other settings. Still others actively support and advocate (as a layperson, religious, or clergy) for the thousands of lay ministers in throughout the United States. Membership benefits include:
- Professional development seminars
- Books and workshops
- Annual Conference and Holy Land Pilgrimage
- Access to Members Only resources
- Networking access to other lay ministry professionals and NALM members
- NALM’s regular newsletter
- Timely e-mail updates
- Voting privileges
- Employer / recruiter access to NALM’s online job bank to post job opportunities
Note: Current membership in NALM requires the annual payment of dues.
We welcome your parish, community or Catholic organization to join us with a group or an organizational membership. (View current Group Members.)
Institution / Group: $300, includes five members