NALM is a Board run organization. The 8-member Board, together with an advisor from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, furthers the mission, values, and goals of NALM through visioning, planning, and running the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Yearly Board elections are held by the membership for NALM. NALM Board members serve for a term of at least three years and are able to be re-elected for a second term.
- David Amico, Diocese of Albany
- Kathy Barkdull, Diocese of Boise
- Deacon Keith Davis, Archdiocese of Santa Fe
- Mark Erdosy, Marian University, Archdiocese of Indianapolis, Board, Chair
- Mark Hoggard, Diocese of Richmond, Board Secretary
- Dr. Bridget Klawitter, Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Board, Vice Chair
- Diana Matthews, Facilitator, STEP@Notre Dame
- Most Rev. John C. Wester, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, Episcopal Moderator