NALM is a Board run organization. The 8-member Board, together with an advisor from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, furthers the mission, values, and goals of NALM through visioning, planning, and running the day-to-day operations of the organization.
Yearly Board elections are held by the membership for NALM. NALM Board members serve for a term of at least three years and are able to be re-elected for a second term.
- Sr. Caroline Cerveny, Digital Disciple Network
- Deacon Keith Davis, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, Board, Chair
- Nelsa Elías, Diocese of Brooklyn
- Mark Erdosy, Marian University, Archdiocese of Indianapolis, Board, Immediate Past Chair
- Mark Hoggard, Diocese of Richmond
- Dr. Bridget Klawitter, Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Board, Vice Chair
- Theresa Prymuszewski, Archdiocese of Washington, DC
- Annette Roux, Archdiocese of Los Angeles
- Most Rev. John C. Wester, Archdiocese of Santa Fe, Episcopal Moderator